Company Data (As of April 1, 2021)
|Company Name||Azbil Corporation|
|Founded||December 1, 1906|
|Incorporated||August 22, 1949|
|Paid-in Capital||¥10,523 million|
|Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange, First Section||February 1969|
|Fiscal Year||April 1 – March 31|
|Employees (as of March 31, 2021)||10,003 (consolidated)|
Purpose (As of April 1, 2021)
- Development, design, manufacture, sales, rental, installation, repair, maintenance, import/export, testing and inspection of instruments, equipment and systems in the following fields
- Measurement and control instruments, equipment and systems
- Electrical, communication and precision instruments, equipment and systems
- Air conditioning control instruments, equipment and systems
- Disaster prevention and security equipment and systems
- Optical instruments, equipment and systems
- Electrical/electronic equipment for medical applications and medical appliances
- Waste treatment equipment and systems (water, oil, atmosphere, etc.)
- Assisted/nursing care equipment and systems for elderly and/or persons with disabilities
- Gas meters and gas-related equipment for gas supply
- Water meters, hot water meters and related equipment for water and hot water supply
- Manufacture and sales of plastic, diecast and metal parts for equipment and systems listed above
- Purchase and sales of metals, and manufacture, processing and sales of foundry pieces
- Construction, security and comprehensive management of buildings and facilities, operation of facilties, and consultation and information service for their operation
- Design and management of buildings
- Consultation for compliance with environmental regulations and environmental management
- Supply of electricity, heat, etc.
- Development and sales of computer software, and information services
- Home service and designated home nursing care service and support business under Nursing Care Insurance Law
- Medical and assisted/nursing caregiver education and training
- Sales of life insurance and agency business of non-life insurance
- Labor dispatch business
- Businesses related to all of the above
Taking advantage of its measurement and control technology, the azbil Group pursues “human-centered automation” as its core initiative for the purpose of contributing to people’s safety, comfort, and fulfillment, as well as preserving the Earth’s environment. Azbil is expanding its businesses in the areas of building automation, advanced automation for factories and plants, and life automation for essential services and people’s health and well-being. To further the company’s growth, it is also expanding actively in overseas markets.
Building Automation Business
We develop and manufacture our own extensive range of building automation products, from application software to controllers, valves and sensors, ensuring the high functionality and quality of our building automation systems. Our products and services are provided through an integrated framework, ranging from instrumentation design to sales, engineering, maintenance, energy-saving solutions, and facility operation and management. We also apply original environmental technologies that create business and production spaces where people can work efficiently and in comfort, and that contribute to reducing environmental impact.
Advanced Automation Business
We solve problems at factories, plants, and a variety of other production sites by providing products, solutions, instrumentation, engineering and maintenance services to support optimal operation of our customers’ facilities and equipment throughout their life cycle. Through collaboration with the people involved in production, we develop advanced measurement and control technologies, strive to realize production sites where workers can safely develop their skills, and create new value for our customers.
Life Automation Business
Providing friendly and attentive service related to living environments, essential utilities like gas and water, life sciences research, the pharmaceutical and medical fields, and other areas, we help people to live active and full lives by applying measurement, control, and metering technologies developed over many years in the building, plant, factory, and utilities infrastructure fields. Life Automation helps to ensure fairness and accuracy in market sales, metering, and billing of utilities; provides peace of mind, health, and comfort in people’s residences; and achieves safe and highly productive environments in pharmaceutical plants, research facilities, and hospitals.
Central Air Conditioning
Central air conditioning keeps the whole house at comfortable temperature all year round. With an electronic air cleaner, air throughout the house is kept clean, providing a living environment that is healthy and comfortable.